Mohinders Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Commitments
As a company founded on equity, respect and investing in marginalized communities, we believe it is our responsibility to use our platform to support and empower BIPoC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) who face social and systemic injustices in the U.S.
We, at Mohinders, are dedicated to using our brand marketing channels to uplift and amplify voices of color in the quest for ever-evolving diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We have committed to the following plans that we wish to share with our community.
Diversify Our Community
- Increase representation of BIPoC and marginalized groups throughout our photography and storytelling.
- Conduct a quarterly audit of website, email, and social media to ensure at least 40% of imagery (per channel) features BIPoC.
- Ensure at least 40% of My Mohinders Journal subjects are BIPoC.
- Ensure at least 40% of influencers and content creators are BIPoC.
- Partner with BIPoC-owned businesses and artists for at least 15% of all annual collaborations in accordance with the 15% Pledge.
Invest in an Equitable Future
- Contribute to causes and organizations that help make opportunities more accessible to BIPoC and marginalized groups.
- Offer quarterly donations to Crafting The Future – a non-profit organization committed to diversifying the fields of art, craft and design by connecting BIPoC artists with equitable opportunities.
- When hiring BIPoC influencers and creators, make a donation to the organization of their choice.
- Value + amplify BIPoC and marginalized voices through brand partnerships and content.
- Organize monthly initiatives that center around an aspect of BIPoC movements for justice and visibility.
- Use Artist Collaborations and the My Mohinders journal series to feature and amplify the work of BIPoC creatives.
As always, we would love to hear from you. We always welcome ideas, feedback and questions. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com and Michael, Cam, or Kay will be in touch.