Mohinders Leather Care Kit
We've researched leather care products for months (years?) and the results are in: Chamberlain's Healing Balm is our favorite conditioner. We pair travel-sized Healing Balm with a few useful tools in a mini organic cotton pouch, for a ready-to-go kit.
Healing Balm Balm is made with Chamberlains' proprietary blend of FDA approved, cosmetic grade ingredients (plus, the natural oils have a subtle coconut fragrance). No shady chemical ingredients here.
What do I do with healing balm?
- Apply it to brand-new Mohinders to help soften stiff or painful spots (esp on heels, uppers or insides of toebox)
- Apply to well worn shoes to re-condition, restore and hydrate leather
- Slightly darken light-colored leather to a lovely shade of medium caramel
What's in the kit?
- 2-oz tin of Chamberlain's Healing Balm
- three wool daubers
- khadi fabric rag (off-cuts thanks to friends Matt Katsaros + Seek Collective!)
- bamboo brush
- a how-to booklet for use on Mohinders
See Chamberlain's Healing Balm Guide for even more info.